Prime Day was created by Amazon, which has an affiliate relationship with Shop TODAY. Whenever you buy an Amazon product through our site, Amazon pays Shop TODAY a small commission on that sale.
Amazon Prime Day 2020 is officially here, and the two-day long event, spanning Oct. 13 to Oct. 14, is filled with massive deals and sales. However, the retailer’s largest sales event, which was postponed from July to October, isn’t the sole sales event to look forward to this week. Shopping experts we previously consulted for our in-depth history of Amazon Prime Day told us that the annual sales event has shifted the digital shopping landscape. As a result, some of Amazon’s direct competitors — Walmart and Target, along with Old Navy and Wayfair, among others — have all created respective Prime Day alternative sales to capitalize on the hype and increased shopper interest in Amazon Prime Day deals and discounts. “Quite frankly, it has completely altered the retail calendar,” said CNBC’s Annie Palmer. In our other coverage of Prime Day sales at Amazon — which currently includes the best over all deals available, the top tech deals and top home and kitchen deals and top wellness deals — we’ll be noting top deals and highlighting comparable savings at other retailers to give you an idea of how each sale holds up against the competition.
Prime Day fashion sales from other retailers
Outside of those sales, retailers large and small are running likewise substantial sales right now to match up against Amazon’s Prime Day sale. Here are some of the most relevant ones to Shopping readers looking to save on fashion and apparel right now:
- Anthropologie: An extra 40 percent off sale items
- Bloomingdale’s: 25 percent off during the Friends and Family sale
- East Dane: Up to 25 percent off with code FALL20
- Kohl’s: 60 percent off women’s dresses, plus 15 percent off in-store and online with code YOUSAVE
- Macy’s: 50 percent off women’s coat on Oct. 14
- Neiman Marcus: Up to 65 percent off fashion for women and men
- Nordstrom: Up to 60 percent off on men’s suits, sport coats, ties, dress shirts and trousers
- Nordstrom Rack: Up to 70 percent off new markdowns and an extra 40 percent off clearance shoes
- Old Navy: 50 percent off everything (excluding masks, today only deals + gift cards) during the “Giftober” event
- Saks: Up to 70 percent off select items and up to 25 percent off select kids styles
- Urban Outfitters: 30 percent off select fashion for women and men
Amazon Prime Day 2020: Top style sales and deals
Prime Day is filled with a plethora of deals on tech, home and kitchen and beauty and wellness must-haves. However, the fashion offerings and respective discounts on this year’s big Amazon sale are highly enticing. You can score massive deals on name brand clothes and accessories, ranging from jewelry and watches to classic Levi’s denim, athleisure and apparel for the entire family. We’ve got you covered with this quick guide to the most stylish items at the biggest discounts during the annual Amazon Prime Day event. Whether you’re looking to score cozy workout clothes like yoga pants, sneakers and sports bras or get a head start on your holiday shopping before the madness of the upcoming holiday season is here, the Amazon Prime Day deals below can help you shop the fashion sale with ease.
Fashion deals during Prime Day 2020
Our favorite deals right now
- Syrokan Women’s Workout Sports Bra
- Vince Camuto Women’s Ermania Fashion Boot
- Zutano Cozie Fleece Baby Booties
- Levi’s Men’s 505 Regular Fit Jeans
Fashion brand deals
- Alex and Ani: Up to 49 percent off select accessories
- BMW: Up to 60 percent off watches
- Bulova: Up to 75 percent off watches
- Calvin Klein: Up to 35 percent off underwear
- Champion: Up to 40 percent off
- Daniel Wellington: Up to 49 percent off watches
- Diesel: Up to 61 percent off select watches
- Fossil: Up to 45 percent off fashion smartwatches
- Hugo Boss: Up to 58 percent off select watches
- Invicta: Up to 92 percent off select watches
- Lacoste: Up to 30 percent off apparel and underwear
- Levi’s: Up 40 percent off for the whole family
- Michael Kors: Up to 60 percent off select watches
- Nautica: 24 percent off select accessories
- Oakley: Up to 50 percent off apparel, goggles, and accessories
- Swarovski: Up to 30 percent off select watches
- Timex: Up to 54 percent off select watches
- Under Armour: Up to 35 percent off for the family
- William Murray Golf: 30 percent off everything with code MURRAYDAY30
Top deals to shop right now
- Rating: 5-star average rating, 4 reviews
- Highlight: Look stylish and stay warm with this vest — which won’t restrict your golf swing — from actor Bill Murray’s men’s golf wear line. The moisture-wicking, wrinkle-resistant vest boasts UPF 50+, which is considered an ideal level of sun protection in clothing, according to Mohiba Tareen, MD, FAAD, a clinical assistant professor of Dermatology at Columbia University. This the lowest price the Slice Shot Vest has been listed on Amazon, according to price comparison site Keepa.
- Rating: 4.7-star average, 5 reviews
- Highlight: Style meets functionality with this elegant Swiss-made watch with quartz mechanism from Swarovski. It features 1,300 Swarovski crystals, a rose gold plated case, a taupe leather strap and it’s water-resistant up to 50 meters (or 164 feet). According to price comparison site CamelCamelCamel, this is the lowest price ever for Swarovski’s rose gold watch.
- Rating: 4.1-star average, 25 reviews
- Highlight: Shopping for a chic bag that’s large enough to fit your laptop and tablet for work? Consider this cognac leather shoulder bag from Frye, which has three interior pockets, adjustable crossbody strap and a zip closure to help keep your tech gadgets secured, especially while commuting to the office (even if it’s just a local coffee shop). This is the lowest price the Melissa hobo bag has dropped down to, according to CamelCamelCamel.
- Rating: 4.3-star average, 1,630 reviews
- Highlights: Straight leg jeans are a classic wardrobe staple no matter the season, so choose from 28 washes to find a flattering pair of denim for your wardrobe. NYDJ’s Lift Tuck technology creates a slimming-effect in the front with a panel and criss-cross design and a lifting effect at the back. This is the lowest price for these straight-leg jeans, according to CamelCamelCamel.
- Rating: 4.5-star average, 1,940 reviews
- Highlights: A denim jacket is always in style, and Levi’s top-rated trucker jacket is equal parts cool and comfortable. It’s made from Flex Performance denim, a slightly stretchy and durable denim fabric that Levi’s claims will not lose its shape over time. This is the lowest price this trucker jacket has gone down to since August 2019, according to CamelCamelCamel.
Shoe deals during Prime Day 2020
Amazon Prime Day style deals aren’t limited to just clothing, jewelry, watches and accessories — shoes for women, men and children are discounted, too. During the two-day-long event, shop sales on popular brands and bestsellers, ranging from sneakers from Adidas and Under Armour to heels from Aldo and killer boots from Vince Camuto. To help simplify your search for your next pair (or dozen) of shoes, we combed through the hundreds of footwear deals and rounded up the best of the best. We kept in mind the item’s average star rating and brands Shopping readers care about to select the top footwear deals from Amazon Prime Day 2020.
Whether you need comfy sneakers with extra cushioning for runs or looking for cozy slippers perfect for working from home or lounging on your couch while binge watching Netflix on your Smart TV, consider our curated list of stylish kicks.
Prime Day shoe deals
Best shoe sales
Best shoe brand sales
Top deals to shop right now
- Rating: 4.6-star average, 120 reviews
- Highlights: Whether your child is participating in virtual learning at-home or attending school in-person, a classic pair of black leather ankle boots are worth considering. The mesh lining of the boots sport a memory foam footbed, plus you get an antimicrobial treatment that helps prevent odors and promotes breathability. Lace up the boots to keep your child’s shoes secure
- Rating: 4.1-star average, nearly 20 reviews
- Highlights: Feel confident while sporting these pointed-toe knee high boots, which are available in four colors: Brown suede and Black, Dark Red and White leather. The heel is a moderate three-inches tall, so you can still commute with ease — even if you’re just walking from your bedroom to the kitchen of your home. The boots also sport a zip closure at the side, so they are easy to take on and remove before plopping down onto your mattress and wrapping yourself in your weighted blanket.
- Rating: 4.5-star average, more than 120 reviews
- Highlights: These football cleats were created with CompFit, a soft neoprene around the ankles, and they boast SuperFoam insoles, which is Under Armour’s version of shock absorption. The Highlight MC Football Cleat also equips a 3D molded tongue for a good fit, along with triangular studs on the soles of the shoes so you can sprint in the grass with ease.
- Rating: 4-star average, 4 reviews on Bloomingdales and 4-star average, 1 review on Amazon
- Highlights: If you prefer ankle booties over the more daring knee-high boots, then opt for these kitten heels instead. Schutz’s leather booties come in a trendy snakeskin print Brazilian leather, a material the brand claims is both comfy and breathable. Schutz typically sells on Shopbop, Amazon’s sister company known for selling luxury fashion, and during Prime Day, the retailers linked up…